LAHHA members include people of all ages, from Los Altos Hills and neighboring communities. Some own horses and/or ride, while others just want to be connected and to support having horses and pathways in our community.
Membership costs for the calendar year are:
Donations and contributions to support our activities are greatly appreciated!
LAHHA is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization. Donations are not tax-deductible.
Members are welcome at any of our events, and receive discounts at the Schooling Show and Playday, and free camping during our annual Jack Brook Horse Camping trip. We also have an internet-email group to allow members to connect more easily.
In addition to helping to support horses in the hills, your membership provides:
- Information and support for local initiatives affecting horses (ETRAC, CERT, Los Altos Hills Pathways System, Woodside Day of the Horse, Portola Valley’s Celebration of the Horse, etc.)
- Maintenance and equipment for our Town Arena
- Emergency planning information and contacts
- LAHHA Newsletter and communications
- Insurance for LAHHA events
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions about LAHHA membership.
We appreciate your support!